Committee Terms of Reference
- To provide the strategy for and organise, manage, review and deliver the Association’s publications, specifically the Newsletter (Quasar), the Website and technical publications/booklets.
- To communicate with the Board, the other Association committees and employees, and the members on matters relating to publications.
- To seek out, gather and publish information which serves the needs of the membership.
- To oversee contracts and interactions with the organisations that design and publish the Association’s Newsletter, other publications and the Website.
- To draft an annual budget for publications for Board approval and then manage the Newsletter and the Website within the constraints of the approved budget.